Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To Mr. Jim Pettijohn & co.....;.

mr. tcadien....

really enjoyed your playing. would love to hook up and play some twin fiddles next time i come down to louisiana....shoot me your email, would you?

roger

Christian, man I'm honored beyond words, thank you! That is a sweet, haunting waltz my friend. I get goosebumps listening to it. You know how to keep it real with the old fiddle styles.

The Internet makes the world seem so small; I sure would like get together with you and jam someday soon.

I'm gonna pass this vid on to my dad, and I know he'll enjoy it as well.

All the best

Great !! glad you guys liked it. Hopefully one day we could get together. You should check out a scholarship for balfa camp. I am goin this year on scholarship (hopefully) and would love to see ya there !!

Hey tcadien, its kind of hard to see you in the video, but from the glimpses I caught of your face and the way you move when you play, you look like someone who came to the Breaux Bridge jam this one time I was there. Was that you, playing next to a guy named Jacque Boudreaux?

yep sure was !! I love that Jam !! I need to make it back there sometime

tcadien
yep sure was !! I love that Jam !! I need to make it back there sometime

Hey man, shoot me an email.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!