Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mr. Jude Moreau!

Jimboh

yeah.....i love jude's playing! rock solid.
and you can't beat roland ledet's vocals.....

roger

Having watched Mr. Moreau's fingers on several occasions I can say that they move with grace and authority. I've got a few videos of him playing on my youtube site.

Thanks Jim. I'm afraid that I don't know how to do the youtube thing.
From what I've seen of your playing, I don't know that there is much you could learn from me. You're doing it quite well already!

Jim is very good on the accordion, but if he's asking somebody else to show how to do things, there must be something special going on.
If there's an occasion were somebody with a videocam can registrate Mr Jude's playing, that should be great. So Mr Jude, please do it.

I have a few clips of Jude playing at Bryan's house this past summer I could post if Jude and Bryan dont mind. Also have the clips of Bryan and Mr. Dowell playing together. So if Bryan and Jude give me the OK, Ill post them

OK

Jude, hey I'm just finding this thread now. Thank you for saying that; that means a lot to me coming from a pro! I enjoyed the vid, you should do more!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!