Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Not so Jolie Blonde

Just got a new webcam and thought I'd give this uploading thing a try. Might want to turn down the volume though, haven't quite got that sound thing worked out yet.

Impressive version. Lots and lots of things going on!

Well done, guys! Peer and Nick I know, but I haven't seen your playing before, Ehren; it's very good! Where you from, how long you been playing, what kind of accordion is that?

I've been playing about 4 years on the cajun accordion now, but have been playing on diatonic accordions since I was 8. I grew up in Hermann, MO and live in Columbia, MO. I play in a cajun band called Swampweed, they are link #1.

I play an Acadian in C.

I think I'll try to catch up on the project now that I have a webcam to upload to youtube.

Could you remind me what were all songs you've covered?

Thanks!

You mean you're going to do all the songs we did in the Project? Cool! Glad to see you back here.

Nice work Ehren nice to see you back on here. Will see you in Mo. in July. By the way congrats on the new addition to the family.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!