Return to Website

Gin-Tai TibbieTalk:A Tibetan Spaniel Forum

Moderator:GIN-TAI MOM.

We are a YEAR-ROUND HOLIDAY WEBSITE featuring a Tibetan Spaniel FAQ, Links to other Tibetan Spaniel Websites, and informational breed LINKS! Our "HOME IS IN STEVENSON, ALABAMA" and we sponsor a website at: http://stevensondepotdays.com  ,promoting "THE ANNUAL STEVENSON DEPOT DAYS FESTIVAL" held each June in historic downtown Stevenson, Alabama! 

Gin-Tai TibbieTalk:A Tibetan Spaniel Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Correction RE: PRISSY, "PETE'S" Litter-Sister!

CORRECTION: Although "Prissy" has produced a champion son, Ch Gin-Tai's The First Edition, "EDDIE", she has not completed her AKC championship title! In spite of the fact that "PRISSY" doesn't enjoy the Conformation Show Ring, herself, she has finished almost half-a-championship, anyhow! I decided to let her retire from showing, after her last show at Clarksville, TN in the spring of 2006. She did win one point that weekend, however! She hates Thunderstorms, and as usual, she was frightened when she had to show once more in a blowing rainstorm, so we decided that would be her last show, as that rainy, stormy, weather has followed her show career! Too bad about that, as she is certainly a "show-quality" Tibetan Spaniel!

"PRISSY", "PETE" & "BHU-TI"s Litter-Sister Passes to "Rainbow Bridge"

GinTaiMom
Although "Prissy" produced a champion son, Ch Gin-Tai's The First Edition, "EDDIE", she did not complete her AKC championship title! In spite of the fact that "PRISSY" didn't enjoy the Conformation Show Ring, herself, she finished almost half-a-championship, anyhow! I decided to let her retire from showing, after her last show at Clarksville, TN in the spring of 2006. She did win one point that weekend, however! She hated Thunderstorms, and as usual, she was frightened when she had to show once more in a blowing rainstorm, so we decided that would be her last show, as that rainy, stormy, weather had always followed her show career! Too bad about that, as she was certainly a "show-quality" Tibetan Spaniel!I received many offerings of sympathy and love at her recent passing due to a sudden aggressive form of Cancer, considered inoperable by her vets. Therefore, it was my decision to spare her pain and suffering by doing... "that last best thing we can do for a "Best Friend"... in late June 2012. She is sorely missed by all of her many human and canine friends, here, at The Gin-Tai Tibetan Spaniels, where she was born on Halloween 1998. "REST IN PEACE, PRISSY"! We loved you,
Your Breeder/Owner/Handler/ and BEST FRIEND,
Kathryn E Phillips