Return to Website

Gin-Tai TibbieTalk:A Tibetan Spaniel Forum

Moderator:GIN-TAI MOM.

We are a YEAR-ROUND HOLIDAY WEBSITE featuring a Tibetan Spaniel FAQ, Links to other Tibetan Spaniel Websites, and informational breed LINKS! Our "HOME IS IN STEVENSON, ALABAMA" and we sponsor a website at: http://stevensondepotdays.com  ,promoting "THE ANNUAL STEVENSON DEPOT DAYS FESTIVAL" held each June in historic downtown Stevenson, Alabama! 

Gin-Tai TibbieTalk:A Tibetan Spaniel Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let's Start The New Year Right!

Please visit my newly decorated Gin-Tai Happy New Year 2002 Website. Have your speakers on, to really get into the holiday spirit! Hope you and your Tibbies enjoyed the Christmas Holidays as much a "Pete" did. He is pictured above, in a holiday greeting ecard sent by his owner/handler, Ann Terry, of Chattanooga,TN.

Tell us about new friends you've made through your Tibbies or other pets! Looking forward to your stories and comments on this subject. Here's mine!

Looks like "Pete" is having a ball in Santa's lap! As a breeder, I always look forward to hearing from the Owners of Gin-Tai Tibbies, who, of course, are always welcome at Gin-Tai. I love 'my puppies' bred here, for the rest of their lives, and usually form a special bond with their owners. That's such a 'plus', when breeders and owners form lasting friendships through their common interest in a Tibetan Spaniel. That way, I never 'lose a puppy';just gain a Friend! Happy Holidays!