Return to Website

Gin-Tai TibbieTalk:A Tibetan Spaniel Forum

Moderator:GIN-TAI MOM.

We are a YEAR-ROUND HOLIDAY WEBSITE featuring a Tibetan Spaniel FAQ, Links to other Tibetan Spaniel Websites, and informational breed LINKS! Our "HOME IS IN STEVENSON, ALABAMA" and we sponsor a website at: http://stevensondepotdays.com  ,promoting "THE ANNUAL STEVENSON DEPOT DAYS FESTIVAL" held each June in historic downtown Stevenson, Alabama! 

Gin-Tai TibbieTalk:A Tibetan Spaniel Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"SOX" Receives "Register of Merit"(ROM)

Hi!

We returned from the TSCA's National Specialty 2002 in Columbus,OH with Ch Bet'R Bobby Sox At Gin-Tai's new Register of Merit(ROM) Certificate! I was very proud to accept this Lifetime

Award for "Sox" at the TSCA Banquet on Saturday evening, April 20th, at the Truman Hotel.

Sox's sire, Ch Wildhern Full of Fire, ROM-X,"Star", was present for the Tibetan Spaniel Archives Presentation on Friday, April 19th, which "kicked-off" the 2002 Specialty. "Star" was looking wonderful at almost 11 years old, as he was presented by owner, Herb Rosen. Sox's half-sister, BISS Ch Krisala's Petite Gourmet", "Asti", also a "Star" daughter, received her ROM at the Awards Banquet, as well!

Sox's double-grandson, Gin-Tai's The First Edition, "Eddie", made "the cut" at the TSCA Sweeps in his class under Breeder Judge, Becky Maag. Due to my personal illness, I was unable to show "Eddie" in the National Specialty Show on Saturday under Linda Foiles. However, I began feeling better, and was able to watch the rest of the Specialty on Saturday afternoon and visit with many friends there.

It was a wonderful weekend filled with beautiful Tibetan Spaniels from all over the United States, and we congratulate all the winners, their breeders, and owners! Although we didn't win this year, ourselves, we enjoyed visiting with our friends and gained some valuable experience in showing among the Very Best in our wonderful breed! We had a wonderful weekend, and plan to attend the 2003 National Specialty in February 2003 on the beach in beautiful Ft.Walton Beach,FL! See you there!