Dashboard Clock
Search for other Discussion Forum and contribute your trading ideas, e.g. type in 'Options Trading Forum' in Google search bar below
Google

Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME
Return to Website

Options Strategies Discussion and Support Forum

Welcome to Etradehome Forum on Options Strategies. Feel free to post a message.
Any commentary or illustration generated in this forum is provided for educational purposes only. You must decide your own suitability to buy or sell options. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy/sell stocks or options. Commission was not taken into calculation. Note: You have to know the risk of options writing before execution, especially naked call/put writing, bull/put spread, covered call writing, short straddle, short strangle, short guts, short/long iron butterfly, short/long wingspreads and short/long box.  Forum participants have to exercise responsibility and sincerity in message posting.

www.etradehome.com

Options Strategies Discussion and Support Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
brokers

hi everyone,
which brokers are you all using? which one other than IB offers a low commission and let us trade using Sun's strategies?

rgds
ky

Re: brokers

Hi there KY,

I am using IB too. Commission is lower.

Thanks!

JK

How are you KY?

I use options xpress because I started with it. I use it to write covered call, in-the-money covered call.

I seldom do short guts because I always afraid the stock sky-rocketing to the moon. But based on recent sentiment, I should not be afraid, right?

Short guts will increase the return of covered call writing. But I am still sticking to ITM covered call writing. I am quite a coward...

Budi.

hi budi,
fine thanx. :) i also have an account with ox which i use to do covered call.

i will be doing short guts on etf instead. especially these days like u said, stocks are very volatile and unpredictable. quite scary really. :)

rgds
ky