Dashboard Clock
Search for other Discussion Forum and contribute your trading ideas, e.g. type in 'Options Trading Forum' in Google search bar below
Google

Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME
Return to Website

Options Strategies Discussion and Support Forum

Welcome to Etradehome Forum on Options Strategies. Feel free to post a message.
Any commentary or illustration generated in this forum is provided for educational purposes only. You must decide your own suitability to buy or sell options. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy/sell stocks or options. Commission was not taken into calculation. Note: You have to know the risk of options writing before execution, especially naked call/put writing, bull/put spread, covered call writing, short straddle, short strangle, short guts, short/long iron butterfly, short/long wingspreads and short/long box.  Forum participants have to exercise responsibility and sincerity in message posting.

www.etradehome.com

Options Strategies Discussion and Support Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hows everyone?

hi everyone, how are you all doing these days? the forum has been rather quiet in the recent months i noticed. :)

all still busy making money?? :)

tank

Re: Hows everyone?

Hi Tank,

Welcome back!

We believe everyone is repairing positions by time decay. The recent plunge takes TIME to repair, probably another 6 months.

Once the time value is enough to repair the losses, we think they will start active again. Everyone is in hibernation mode now

Keep writing the options!

Etradehome.com

hi sun,
nice to hear from you too. :) saw your website and there seemed to be new strategies that u are using now, like the long and short butterflies. didnt see that last time when i attended your course. is it more powerful than the short guts which u taught me? thanx

rgds
tank

Hi Tank!

Thanks for your message again!

As you know, we cover some of those iron wingspreads techniques listed in the website for educational purposes only. We are still sharing the short guts and options writing techniques in our non-directional course. The other options writing technique which is useful during this turbulent time is short strangle. i.e. OTM options writing due to much higher time value nowadays. But the OTM has to be really quite far in order not to be breached. The mindset is, do not be too greedy in time value collection.

Have a nice trading week to come.

Sun (in Malaysia now, conducting the course in PJ and Penang)

Hi Tank

Hi Tank,

Thanks for your posting again.

Not many traders use this forum nowadays, they either use email to communicate with us. We are planning to switch over to Twitter system by next year.

You may email us at info@etradehome.com if you wish.

We will check this forum periodically.

Thanks a lot.

Sun

Hi Tank,

Thanks for posting again.

Most traders use email correspondence nowadays. You may also email to us at info@etradehome.com. We are switching to Twitter system by next year.

Thanks again and happy writing options.

Sun 65-90231976 / 012-9310547