FearShaker Stories

Welcome to FearShaker

FearShaker is a forum where people from all over get together and tell there stories that may have happened to them or others. If you have a weird or bizarre story, then post it. We  talk about (cars, motorcycles, swap meets, clubs,Crafts,free stuff, Rv's, Ufo's, Aliens and much much more).  Let others know what's out there.  

If you have trouble posting, please email me at  Fearshaker1@hotmail.com

Fearshaker Stories
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fukushima Nuclear Plant ELE

The ****'s hitting the fan in *************** at the stricken nuclear power plant with radiation levels in the USA rising with every passing day that the incompetent utility operator known as TEPCO Inc. & the Govt. of Japan & the USA have continued to maintain a media "blackout" in order to prevent the public demanding an end to nuclear power generation technology,ambitions & the NRC continues relicensing 30-40 yr. old,leaking,faulty nuclear reactors that generate huge profits due to being paid for years ago! The manufacturer of the crippled & doomed plant in Japan is G.E./Toshiba and most of the 11 such facilities in IL are the same GE BWR Mk1thru6 faulty systems threatening to extinguish all life on the planet already looking like it's "Game Over" NOW,judging by the true nature of the most deadly "accident" and disaster EVER hands down continuing to poison us through bioaccumulation climbing higher by the day in our food chain! Please check out ENEnews.com for yourselves and educate yourselves & don't be one of the "lemmings" in "denial" who make the decision to let the elite scum of the nuke industry & their puppet political leaders choose how & when we die! Check it out and figure out where you stand on the issue-or don't! I got nothing to gain by informing anyone about this issue & nobody wants to scam or ask you for a **** thing except to use your own common-sense!

flying_saucer.gif
Free Online Classified Ads View my Classified Ads
Free Classifieds by Bravenet.com
View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com View my Photo Album
Free Photo Albums by Bravenet.com
Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com