FearShaker Stories

Welcome to FearShaker

FearShaker is a forum where people from all over get together and tell there stories that may have happened to them or others. If you have a weird or bizarre story, then post it. We  talk about (cars, motorcycles, swap meets, clubs,Crafts,free stuff, Rv's, Ufo's, Aliens and much much more).  Let others know what's out there.  

If you have trouble posting, please email me at  Fearshaker1@hotmail.com

Fearshaker Stories
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GHOSTS

I recently moved to the south by the gulf Coast. I live in this apartment complex. I swear my roommate and I are seeing tiny ghosts darting and touching us. It's weird because I think it likes having sex with me andhim too. They are very aaggressive and we had an encounter with some beautiful classical violin concerto. It likes classical music.

I JUST NEEDED TO SHARE!

BLACK

Re: GHOSTS

I use to live also down around the gulf coast many years ago. I just finished serving in the army and got a job. The owner of this company had this old apartment building and gave me a good deal on one of the rooms there. I moved in and noticed that the door had four dead bolts on it. So I thought that was a good deal. LOL... So that night I got ready for bed and lock all of the dead bolts and the next morning they were all unlocked. That night I lock them again and the same thing happened again. Driving me crazy... So I stop by the hardware store after work and bougt two more dead bolts and put them on... got ready for bed and locked all six dead bolts and stay up until I couldn't keep my eyes open. The next morning, YEP, all six where unlocked. So I couldn't take it anymore and ask the manager what was going on. She said that the people that use to have this apartment, the husband was murdered by his wife. She walked in on him with another woman and she murdered him..........can you guess what type of work he did...........he was a locksmith..........LOL she said everyone that live there had that same problem........I moved away from there....

flying_saucer.gif
Free Online Classified Ads View my Classified Ads
Free Classifieds by Bravenet.com
View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com View my Photo Album
Free Photo Albums by Bravenet.com
Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com