FearShaker Stories

Welcome to FearShaker

FearShaker is a forum where people from all over get together and tell there stories that may have happened to them or others. If you have a weird or bizarre story, then post it. We  talk about (cars, motorcycles, swap meets, clubs,Crafts,free stuff, Rv's, Ufo's, Aliens and much much more).  Let others know what's out there.  

If you have trouble posting, please email me at  Fearshaker1@hotmail.com

Fearshaker Stories
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BarStool Racer

I'm getting started in barstool racing. Building my first racer. I'm looking for some parts for these barstool racers. If anyone has any parts for sale, please post or email me.

Re: BarStool Racer

Hey mike I build my first barstool racer about two years ago and having a great time on it. Just remember these things can really put the hurt on you, so be careful. I don't have any parts but here is a website that I buy my stuff from. www.barstoolracersupply.com. or just go on Ebay. They have a lot of stuff just for barstool racers.

Like your forum......bought my first barstool racer this week off of ebay. I got a good deal. The six and half HP motor really moves the barstool. Wish i had gotten one these went I was a kid..LOL. Now since my buddys has send and road on it, they want one.

I Have A Question About Barstool Racing.

I have a question about barstool racing. I'm new to barstool racing and I want to know is there certin rules on the length or certin things on building the racer? And where would I get the specs and rules for barstool racing.

Thanks Austin

Photo Page

Hey! I have put a photo page on here so you can put your barstool racers and stuff on here. Just click on the website above and see all the other barstool racers that others have posted.

Re: BarStool Racer Picture

Talk about fast. Have your insurance paid up...LOL. Click on this website and check out my barstool racer pic.

For Sale...barstool racer frame

for sale .... barstool racer frame...New....$230.00...Email or call ..281-399-0634
check out photos....

http://pub21.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=1729830235&album=47821

Thanks to all the people that email me on the barstool racer. The barstool racing frame HAS BEEN SOLD.

Thanks Mike

For Sale....Barstool racing frame....$230.00...New...made of 11 gauge steel...for more information feel free to call or email...fearshaker@peoplepc.com or 281-399-0634. check out the pictures http://houston.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=barstool%20racer

flying_saucer.gif
Free Online Classified Ads View my Classified Ads
Free Classifieds by Bravenet.com
View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com View my Photo Album
Free Photo Albums by Bravenet.com
Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com