FearShaker Stories

Welcome to FearShaker

FearShaker is a forum where people from all over get together and tell there stories that may have happened to them or others. If you have a weird or bizarre story, then post it. We  talk about (cars, motorcycles, swap meets, clubs,Crafts,free stuff, Rv's, Ufo's, Aliens and much much more).  Let others know what's out there.  

If you have trouble posting, please email me at  Fearshaker1@hotmail.com

Fearshaker Stories
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cars--Cook Offs-- Craft Shows

Here is a site to go to if you like car shows, cook offs, crafts and art shows.

WWW.texana.texascooking.com

Re: Cars--Cook Offs-- Craft Shows

Cool Site that I came across....
Find music festivals, craft shows, art festivals & fairs in US and Canada
"The ultimate online source for music festivals, art and craft shows, home & garden
shows, and specialty events. Providing extensive show details since 1996!"

Artist, musician, craftsperson, vendor, agent, exhibitor, researcher...? Go Here.
www.festivalnet.com

Events in Madisonville Texas

Events in Madisonville

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annual Nighttime Christmas Parade
Begins about 6 p.m. around the Downtown Square. Children can visit with Santa after the parade.

Phone: 936-348-3591

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Peddler Show

The Peddler Show / Arlington, TX Featured Event
Nov. 09 - 11 2007 http://www.peddlershow.com lauren.pauls@iemshows.com
Convention Center - Arlington, TX (512) 358-1000
The Peddler Show is a unique collection of booths offering shoppers items such as florals, clothing, jewelry, candles, gourmet food, hanging art, western decor, home furnishings, accessories, gift items, personalized creations and so much more! New vendors, mention FNO and receive a $25 discount off booth fee for this show!

Northern Virginia Christmas Market Featured Event

Northern Virginia Christmas Market Featured Event
Nov. 09 - 11 2007 http://www.emgshows.com info@emgshows.com
Dulles Expo Center - Chantilly, VA (757) 417-7771
Just in time for serious gift-buying, the Dulles Expo Center will be transformed into a festive marketplace with over 15,000 shoppers looking for a variety of traditional and contemporary artworks. Sunshine Artist Magazine voted this popular event as one of the best 100 arts and crafts shows in the USA in 2002.

Heart of Texas Holiday Arts and Crafts Show

Heart of Texas Holiday Arts and Crafts Show Featured Event
Nov. 10 - 11 2007
Garland Special Events Center - Garland, TX (903) 217-8081
Hand crafted arts and crafts, antiques, collectibles, home decor. All juried photos required-1 of booth, 2 of products. Includes mosaic tile, art, wood art, handcrafted jewlery, ceramic, leatherworks, and much more.

Broadmoor High Arts & Crafts Festival

Broadmoor High Arts & Crafts Festival Featured Event
Nov. 16 - 17 2007 http://www.broadmoorhigh.ebrschools.org blockwood@ebrschools.org
Broadmoor High School - Baton Rouge, LA (225) 926-1420
Over 200 artists from seven states will be on campus. Admission is $3.00 per person; age 12 and under free of charge. A free shuttle bus will be provided from the Broadmoor Shopping center and Broadmoor Middle school. We have limited on campus parking for a fee of $2.00 per car. Santa Claus will be our special guest Saturday!

Re: Re: Cars--Cook Offs-- Craft Shows

Fairs and festivals.net is an online fairs and festivals guide provides information on art and craft show,festivals events and schedule,festival calendar,street fairs, craft fairs and more fair festivals information in USA states.

flying_saucer.gif
Free Online Classified Ads View my Classified Ads
Free Classifieds by Bravenet.com
View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com View my Photo Album
Free Photo Albums by Bravenet.com
Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com