FearShaker Stories

Welcome to FearShaker

FearShaker is a forum where people from all over get together and tell there stories that may have happened to them or others. If you have a weird or bizarre story, then post it. We  talk about (cars, motorcycles, swap meets, clubs,Crafts,free stuff, Rv's, Ufo's, Aliens and much much more).  Let others know what's out there.  

If you have trouble posting, please email me at  Fearshaker1@hotmail.com

Fearshaker Stories
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RANTS AND RAVES

Do you agree with this stuff?

Re: RANTS AND RAVES.......Jay Leno

Very interesting perspective by Jay Leno .

I hope you will all read to the end. Jay Leno puts it into perspective and makes us think about the pathetic negativity. That's right, Jay Leno !!

Jay Leno wrote this; it's the Jay Leno we don't often see....

"The other day I was reading Newsweek magazine and came across some poll data I found rather hard to believe. It must be true, given the source, right?

The Newsweek poll alleges that 67 percent of Americans are unhappy with the direction the country is headed, and 69 percent of the country is unhappy with the performance of the President. In essence, 2/3's of the citizenry just ain't happy and want a change.

So being the knuckle dragger I am, I started thinking, ''What are we so unhappy about?''
Is it that we have electricity and running water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?

Is our unhappiness the result of having air conditioning in the summer and heating in the winter?

Could it be that 95.4 percent of these unhappy folks have a job?

Maybe it is the ability to walk into a grocery store at any time, and see more food in moments than Darfur has seen in the last year?

Maybe it is the ability to drive from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Oceanwithout having to present identification papers as we move through each state?

Or possibly the hundreds of clean and safe motels we would find along the way that can provide temporary shelter?

I guess having thousands of restaurants with varying cuisine from around the world is just not good enough.

Or could it be that when we wreck our car, emergency workers show up and provide services to help all, and even send a helicopter to take you to the hospital.

Perhaps you are one of the 70 percent of Americans who own a home. You may be upset with knowing that in the unfortunate case of a fire, a group of trained firefighters will appear in moments and use top notch equipment to extinguish the flames thus saving you, your family and your belongings.

Or if, while at home watching one of your many flat screen TVs , a burglar or prowler intrudes , an officer equipped with a gun and a bullet-proof vest will come to defend you and your family against attack or loss.

This all in the backdrop of a neighborhood free of bombs or militias raping and pillaging the residents. Neighborhoods where 90 percent of teenagers own cell phones and computers.

How about the complete religious, social and political freedoms we enjoy that are the envy of everyone in the world?

Maybe that is what has 67 percent of you folks unhappy.

Fact is, we are the largest group of ungrateful, spoiled brats the world has ever seen. No wonder the world loves the U.S. , yet has a great disdain for its citizens. They see us for what we are. The most blessed people in the world who do nothing but complain abo ut what we don't have , and what we hate about the country instead of thanking the good Lord we live here.

I know, I know. What about the President who took us into war and has no plan to get us out? The President who has a measly 31 percent approval rating? Is this the same President who guided the nation in the dark days after 9/11? The President that cut taxes to bring an economy out of recession? Could this be the same guy who has been called every name in the book for succeeding in keeping all the spoiled ungrateful brats safe from terrorist attacks?

The Commander-In Chief of an all-volunteer army that is out there defending you and me? Did you hear how bad the President is on the news or talk sho w? Did this news affect you so much, make you so unhappy you couldn't take a look around for yourself and see all the good things and be glad?

Think about it...are you upset at the President because he actually caused you personal pain OR is it because the "Media" told you he was failing to kiss your sorry ungrateful behind every day.

Make no mistake about it. The troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have volunteered to serve, and in many cases may have died for your freedom. There is currently no draft in this country. They didn't have to go.

They are able to refuse to go and end up with either a ''general'' discharge, an ''other than honorable'' discharge or, worst case scenario, a ''dishonorable'' discharge after a few days in the brig.

So why then the flat-out discontentment in the minds of 69 percent of Americans? Say what you want, but I blame it on the media. If it bleeds, it leads; and they specialize in bad news. Everybody will watch a car crash with blood and guts. How many will watch kids selling lemonade at the corner? The media knows this and media outlets are for-profit corporations. They offer what sells , and when criticized, try to defend their actions by "justifying" them in one way or another. Just ask why they tried to allow a murderer like O.J. Simpson to write a book about "how he didn't kill his wife, but if he did he would have done it this way"...Insane!

My Parakeet Is Dead

So I boiled him and fed him to the cat!

Re: RANTS AND RAVES Person with a wooden leg that lives above me.

Rant: Person with a wooden leg that lives above me.

I have no idea who you are. I do not know if you’re male, female, young, old, black, white, straight, gay, ambidextrous, or a midget. What I do know is this: You are almost certainly obese and have at least one wooden leg.

It is likely that I am completely off in my speculation, but at least hear me out. I do have some evidence that would warrant such claims.

First of all, if you aren’t a manatee with at least one wooden appendage, I must assume then, that you do indeed have your feet blocked in cement. At the very least, you have a horrible case of elephantitis of the lower body causing your feet to stomp and drag and cause a great amount of disturbance. Now I’ve lived in apartments before, some being quite rowdy seeing as I did attend college for five years. Despite this, you my heavy hooved friend, are one of a kind.

At first I thought it might be sex. You know, the old headboard pounding the wall. I would be impressed if that were the case, but I doubt that. The noise moves when you move, so it can’t be the headboard. If it were, then I would REALLY be impressed. Hell, you even knocked the light fixture off of the ceiling in my foyer after some intense peg-leg floor pounding. I was picking glass out of my feet for a few weeks after that! Not bad for what could potentially be some afternoon delight.

The reason I don’t believe you are getting laid is because the noise occurs quite literally at ALL hours of the day. 4AM? You bet. 4PM? Sure ****. 1AM? Of course. 2:47PM? Why not? If I were able to link the noise to a certain time pattern or a certain location, I could be more certain it might be sex, say on a bed with wheels that moves freely about your place with each thrust. (As I type this now, you’re making some pretty loud bumps and booms). Maybe you are just a really aggressive masturbator? Lastly, I haven’t seen a single couple enter this building to confirm that fact that someone might be getting laid.

I’ve tried to describe the noise you create to many people saying “It quite literally sounds like an overweight pirate with one peg leg pacing back and forth” only to get strange looks in return…as you can imagine. Skeptical as they may be, their hesitations in believing my claims were put to rest as soon as they visited my apartment. One by one my friends, as well as some family, visited my place all to confirm the noises I reported were indeed, real.

Each of them spent a few minutes speculating about what the noise could potentially be. Honestly, the only thing we have all deduced is that you aren’t having sex. This is undoubtedly, an unfortunate conclusion on your part.

Perhaps you are trying to teach yourself how to walk with stilts and you are trying to master the art one leg at a time before attempting both stilts at once. Maybe you’re practicing for the Olympics in Chicago in 2016 and have set up some uneven bars and are trying desperately to stick the landing. Whatever you’re doing, could you please ease up? I do not enjoy replacing all of my picture frames that have either fallen off my walls or from my shelves. Nor do I enjoy being awaken at all hours of the night only to have to wonder what it is you’re really doing up there, whether they be innocent or slightly sexually deviant. My alarm goes off before 6AM due to having one of those job things so a good nights sleep is important. Thanks in advance and if you really are an obese pirate, please don’t break into my apartment and steal my booty…or my food.

people who talk during movies

people who talk during movies

Here's another annoying scenario for ya - People who bring their kids that are too young to sit & pay attention to the movie. As a Mom myself, even I know better than to bring a kid to a movie that isn't made by Pixar! Years ago, when Titanic came out, I went to see it with a friend, sold out show, and as we entered the theater we saw two seats in the very back, as we went to sit there we saw the handicapped emblem on the side of one of the chairs & we realized that the seats were intended for those that might have a friend in a wheelchair, so we decided to not sit there & took the seats immediately in front of those.

So about 20 mins into the movie, the part where they blow the horns on the ship for the final "All aboard," a woman sitting several rows down from us gets up from her seat because her baby (approx. 8 months old) started crying, I'm assuming because of the loud noise in the movie. She walks to the back of the theater and begins to walk back & forth in an effort to rock the child to sleep. It works for the moment & next thing I know she sits in the handicap seats behind us which are still open. For the rest of that **** movie I had to listen to that baby cry, coo, burp, fart, you name it.

And of course, during one of the most intense scenes, where she realizes Jack is dead, that kid started whining again...it was so **** distracting, and it really pist us off! You would think the ***** would take a hint when several people including myself turned and gave her dirty looks throughout the movie, but hell no, she just ignored us. Trust me, I've gotten out of my seat at theaters before & reported people like this to the manager, sometimes it's helped & other times it didn't, but for some dumb reason none of us wanted to get up & miss any part of that movie. At the end, I just turned to her & said, "You're a Mom, you're not handicapped, those seats are meant for handicapped people. Next time pay a **** babysitter like I did & leave your child at home!" She didn't say a **** word.

Just another reason I enjoy my Blockbuster membership...

(and don't get me started on you ****ers with cell phones!)

flying_saucer.gif
Free Online Classified Ads View my Classified Ads
Free Classifieds by Bravenet.com
View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com View my Photo Album
Free Photo Albums by Bravenet.com
Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com