FearShaker Stories

Welcome to FearShaker

FearShaker is a forum where people from all over get together and tell there stories that may have happened to them or others. If you have a weird or bizarre story, then post it. We  talk about (cars, motorcycles, swap meets, clubs,Crafts,free stuff, Rv's, Ufo's, Aliens and much much more).  Let others know what's out there.  

If you have trouble posting, please email me at  Fearshaker1@hotmail.com

Fearshaker Stories
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Most Functional English Word ****

THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD

Well, it's **** ... that's right, ****!
**** may just be the most functional word in the English language.

Consider:
You can get ****-faced, Be ****-out-of-luck, Or have **** for brains.

With a little effort, you can get your **** together, find a place for your ****, or be asked to **** or get off the pot.

You can smoke ****, buy ****, sell ****, lose ****, find ****, forget ****,
and tell others to eat ****.
Some people know their ****, while others can't tell the difference
between **** and shineola.

There are lucky ****s, dumb ****s, and crazy ****s. There is bull ****, horse ****, and chicken ****.

You can throw s! hit, sli ng ****, catch ****, shoot the ****, or duck when the **** hits the fan.

You can give a **** or serve **** on a shingle.

You can find yourself in deep **** or be happier than a pig in ****.

Some days are colder than ****, some days are hotter than ****,
and some days are just plain ****ty.

Some music sounds like ****, things can look like ****, and there are times when you feel like ****.

You can have too much ****, not enough ****, the right ****, the wrong **** or a lot of weird ****.

You can carry ****, have a mountain of ****, or find yourself up **** creek without a paddle.

Sometimes everything you touch turns to **** and other times you fall in a bucket of **** and come out smelling like a rose.

When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of the English language.

And remember, once you know your ****, you don't need to know anything else!!

You could pass this along, if you give a ****; or not do so, if you don't give a ****!

Well, ****, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a **** and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of ****. But, if you happened to catch a load of **** from some ****-head...........
Well, **** Happens!!!

Re: The Most Functional English Word ****

the first time my wife took me to bingo with her all you would hear across the bingo hall would be little old ladys saying sh.t, because they almost bingo.....

flying_saucer.gif
Free Online Classified Ads View my Classified Ads
Free Classifieds by Bravenet.com
View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com View my Photo Album
Free Photo Albums by Bravenet.com
Put a Pin on the Map View my Guestmap
Free Guestmaps by Bravenet.com