Canadian Air Force Brat's Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Canadian Air Force Brat's Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Running Behind The Mosquito Fogger ;)

I was born in Trenton and lived in Middleton Park from '53 to '59. I remember watching kids run behind the fogger truck on my street. It was DDT that was used at that time, thinking now how insane that was and what the physical ramifications were from breathing it.

Regarding my above posting under name RDK. It should have been "Ralph Daniel Killoran". Apologies, I use RDK on the occasional CBC comments but also I am not very good on computers and postings, its always a struggle.

I remember playing tag in the cloud from the fogger at CFB Petawawa in the early 1970s. Anyone know when they stopped the fogging program?

forest shipping, freight forwarder, FBA, sea freight, AIR freight, Amazon FBA ,FBA Blog, Amazon FBA Blog, Cargo Tracking, Freight Tracking, Container tracking, how to ship to fba, how to ship to amazon fba, air freight quote, sea freight quote, international air freight quote, international freight quote,, freight quote, Forest Shipping Review, What is Amazon FBA, what is fba, what is fba amazon, benefits of fba, fba cost, fba pricing, cost of fba, FBA fees, fulfillment by amazon fees, amazon fba fees, Amazon, fba revenue calculator, fba revenue calculator, FBA fee calculator, Amazon Fba Fee Calculator, Amazon Fba Fees Calculator, FBA Shipping, Freight Shipping, Freight Forwarding, FCL Shipping, LCL Shipment, what is lcl, what is fcl, what is frieght forwarder, How to Ship From China to Amazon FBA, From China to Amazon FBA,

Jun 16th, 2017 - 4:15 AM

I remember the fogger from the 1960s, but I sure as hell didn't chase after it. Indeed the mosquitos were very bad at times.

Gosh! We all ran behind the fogger in CFB Borden. We had no idea what it was. Such fond memories!