Canadian Air Force Brat's Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Canadian Air Force Brat's Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey, Visitor! Why don't you post something?

Just curious, why do so many people stop by the forum and nobody leaves any messages any more?

Perhaps it is time to either shut down the forum or turn the site into a paid membership site?

I would have thought that with our situation in Afghanistan and our troops stationed in 30 other 'hot' spots around the world that someone would have something to say?

What is on your mind today?

I'll decide in a month if I want to keep paying for the forum when it isn't being used.

Alan

Re: Hey, Visitor! Why don't you post something?

hi allan,i am a brat who just recently came across your site.i just got a reply from the dnd of some places to try and find missing friends and there families.
if you would like i will post them and you can put them on your site.
dnd
101 colonel by drive
ottawa ont.
k1a 0k2

HRIC@forces.gc.ca
1-888-507-1111
613-996-3333

veterans affairs
dartmouth n.s,
alderney gate
40 alderney drive
dartmouth n.s. b2y 2n5

information@vac-acc.gc.ca
www.vac.acc.ga.ca
1-866-522-2122

royal canadian legion
dominion command
359 kent st.
ottawa ont.
k2p 0r7
phone 613-235-4391
fax 613-563-1670
e-mail-info@legion.ca
www.legion.ca

web site- copy and paste

also try writeing to -legion magazine-which has a coloum called -lost trails-
this lost trails needs very good information on who we are looking for.such as names and age bases served at what years if possable.it publishes in legion magazine on a first come first serve i belive.
i am going to be trying these sites to locate barbra or bev jakowski to see if they can help.

i have a comment about your site also,
i think its a great site and wish i had found it before.there are several letters about people not putting up posts that have visited,this is a sad situation but then some may not be from brat families also.do you know of or any one who is listed where old school class pictures can be obtained.many schools torn down must have had some place to keep old records.my class pics are 50 years old from when i was a bratso finding then or who took them may be difficult without the school records of companies involved in picture taking.thats a big order i know.
my e mail is on this if you wish to write me.
buggsy_45@yahoo.com

The school pictures that I have from Chatham are stamped:
DEWEY PHOTOGRAPHIC STUDIO 36 King Street Chatham, N.B.
That is going back a long way, but somewhere to start for Chatham.

i am looking for class pics from north bay,paul davoud school in 1957,1958,1959.grade 5 and six

If you are on Facebook, CFB Base BRATS has a couple of pictures from that school.

hi beth,yes i am in the proses of looking at thoes pics.between an old slow computer and dial up and work it will take a day or two to look at all of them.from what i have seen ,most are from a later time than when i was there.just a note to anyone who does have class pics of any year,WRITE THE NAMES while you still remember who is in your pics.i never and now can only recall about half the names.
this site is a big help in looking for lost friends though.