Canadian Air Force Brat's Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Canadian Air Force Brat's Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
re: pics. of tanks from Borden

Well, I was at my mom's house and was looking through some pictures. I found quite a few but the interesting ones were of Worthington Park, in Borden. I loved playing there as a kid. I would leave home in the AM and had to be home for dinner. I'm glad I was born in an era that had no x-box, playstation etc. because our generation could make their own fun...and for free, lol. I justed moved so the pics. of me sitting on some of the tanks should be following ASAP. One of the tanks I am pictured in front of has these chains hanging down. Any idea what kind of tank that was? I'll be showing you soon.

Re: re: pics. of tanks from Borden

that is for detecting and exploding mines

Thanks for the info. Chris.

your welcome...funny I have a picture (2003) of just about every tank in that park except for that one

Hmm. Do they still have that one there? I just moved so I'm looking for my scanner. When I find it, I will be posting the pic. on the site and if you want I can e-mail you with a copy for yourself. Sorry though, I'm in the picture with my family. lol

when were you at borden Donna, 1970 til 1973 here

donna houge .. where did u live ; on what street? i lived there from 70-72 on #18 school st.