Canadian Air Force Brat's Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Canadian Air Force Brat's Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello Chris Walsh - AFCENT

Heh Chris, you and I were at AFCENT at about the same time. I was there from 1969 - 1972. Drop me an email at afcent@sympatico.ca we'll try and catch up.

Re: Hello Chris Walsh - AFCENT

Well I have been racking my brain trying to remember you but think maybe I remember your brother more or something. I am sure we know all the same ppl and so on, my dad helped set the base up when the french kicked us out and we were among the first ones there before the school was actually ready for us and we were all over the place in other buildings

Re: Hello Chris Walsh - AFCENT

Chris, we were in AFCENT together, back about 1971. I have a class photo with both of us in it plus Mike Bulley and many others you would remember. I organized and held an AFCENT reunion here in the Falls almost three years ago. However not a lot of people seemed willing to put together an effort to attend, reunite and reminisce and we only had about 50 people attend but it was a terrific weekend. Too bad really that so few were interested or cared, but que sera sera. I coordinate a web site also at www.afcent.ca, but again a general lack of support and interest has me considering taking it down. Too bad really as it is something I do from the heart. My efforts and time are now concentrated on another Reunion, this time for former RCAF / CFS Foymount which is getting terrific response and support, quite the exact opposite of the AFCENT reunion. So if you go to my AFCENT web site you can see that class photo (and many more) I am talking about. Cheers!