Canadian Air Force Brat's Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Canadian Air Force Brat's Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Friends I am looking for from Kingston and NorthBay

I was born in Ottawa ON, Lived In cold lake Ab, Sidney NS, Kingston On, North bay on, and chilliwack and then victoria. I am looking for the following base brat friends: Jennifer Leclaire(kingston), Dawn Lecoupe(kingston), Jeanine(sp?) Pinter (kingston), Stephane Morency(sp?)(kingston), Kevin & Craig Buchanan(kingston), Stephanie Sharpe(sp?)(kingston), Lin Chretian(sp?) Kingston, Jennifer Richier(North Bay), Janice O'Neil(North Bay), Sherrie Johnson(sp?) (kingston)Sean & Jackie Massie(sp?)(kingston) let me know if your out there if you know their wherabout thanks:)

Re: Friends I am looking for from Kingston and NorthBay

Have you tried getting in touch with Fort Henry Heights Brats in Kingston? They may be slightly before your time, but there are some families in Kingston who were there a long time. They also have a contact on facebook.

what years were you in north bay.i was there in 1957 to 1960.

don agnew

Are you Gloria's sister? She was here in Kingston and a year behind me in School. Try Base Brats of Kingston on Facebook. there are many registered there. Since Kingston was originally an army base, you might also try military brats on the net.
Beth