Canadian Air Force Brat's Association Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Canadian Air Force Brat's Association Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does this seem fair? Serviceman's brats getthe shaft, again!

A Canadian soldier who gets killed in Afghanistan , his family gets approx. $12,000.00 for his death.

Arar (what's his name), who the U.S. says has terrorist ties and deports him to Syria for 4 years, comes back to Canada and tells how bad he was
treated, gets an apology from our government and 10 million DOLLARS for his pain.

People, does this seem fair?

Has our government missed the boat on this or is it me? Our soldier DIES and he's not worth that kind of money, BUT an alleged terrorist gets 10 million dollars for pain & suffering, where's the logic. I think our government has really screwed up on this one.

If you agree, please send it to as many people as you can & your local politicians as well.

Thank you

Re: Does this seem fair? Serviceman's brats getthe shaft, again!

i agree with you.the problem is not new.as our goverment has done in the past it will do again.elected people are looking out for there own bacon at the trough not the people who elected them to do an honest job.
i had my name removed from the voters list because i can not think of a single offical to vote for who will represent us.mabey not right but why vote in another crook.
also this is not the place for this stuff.