Guildhall Fun Flyers Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Guildhall Fun Flyers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need fuel

Anyone have any needs for fuel going into the summer? I am sure John and I will be making a run to RC Buyers soon to pick up fuel. I use S&W but would be willing to pick up any brand they carry. Let me know if anyone needs fuel, what type and how much. You can e-mail me at Rustys@dscottre.com

Thanks

Re: Need fuel

could use s&w 15% 2 stroke & 4 stroke 15% 2 of each please,give u $ at next meeting, thanks.

Mike,

I will gladly pick up the fuel for you the next time John and I go down, it should be soon. I use S&W "heli" in everything I run, 4 strokes included. I will pick up the 4 stroke for you if that is really what you want but I have run heli in my 4 strokes for 15 years or so and stayed clear of the 4 stroke fuel due to the low oil content. Mine have always idled and run perfectly on "heli". Its your call thats just my experience. Let me know what you want to do.

I've always wondered if there was a real differance between 2&4 stroke,I know heli fuel has more oil content, but engine manufactors all have different specs on recomended fuels,thought i would follow their suggestions.But since you have more experience with fuels than me, it would be simple to use one type of fuel for everything.please pick up 2 gals of 15% heli

Mike,

2 gallons of S&W 15% heli it will be. I will pick it up the next time we go down and let you know how much after I get it........... Just 2 gallons is enough?

Mike,

Shawn had a chance visit to RC Buyers and picked up the 2 gallons of 15% S&W heli for you. I talked to him yesterday while he was down there. I am sure he can have it for you at the next meeting just give him a call.

Rusty