Guildhall Fun Flyers Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Guildhall Fun Flyers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Guildhall Club Fun Fly June 3rd

Let's have all that want to compete join in with what ever thay have to fly.

Good Luck in promoting some competition in the club, past efforts found most of the guys are just happy to fly.
Never the less, here are some suggestions for fun fly events:
ALTITUDE GUESS; CLIMB & GLIDE; BALLOON BUST; BEAN HAUL/MAIL RUN; All can have SPOT LANDING Bonus Points figured in. I have rules & score sheets I made up for these events in past years, if interested.

Don,

Yes we would be interested in any guidance. If you could e-mail me what you have I will take it to the next events meeting with me so we can hammer out the details.I think the key will be to keep the events easy and basic.

Thanks again
Rusty

Date for the Guildhall fun fly was accepted at the last club meeting and it is posted on our calendar. Please visit the calendar for all rc event information. Questions please contact a club officer.

Get prepared the contests are as follows. spot landing, touch and go and limbo are on the menu. practice, practice, practice. Any plane you bring can compete, there will be prizes. Landing fee will be a minimum and we will have food and an outhouse. What more could you ask for?

Merry Christmas
Rusty