Return to Website

The QUESTING BEAST Tavern

Welcome to the  message board/forum for discussions about Dark Age Brtisih history and Arthurian  literature, past and present.

The QUESTING BEAST Tavern
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WELCOME TO MY FORUM!!!

Well, finally got my forum reformatted and functional. I hope it will be interesting for some of the folks from ALT.LEGEND.KING-ARTHUR and some of the other USENET newsgroups.

Please note that HTML is _DISABLED_. You can't post images of any kind, so please don't try to spam the hell out of the place or I'll have to go into berkserker-edit mode.

(And: fair warning -- if you click on the "select your interests" selections added by Bravenet below the "ENTER MESSAGE" box (automatic for the freebie forum), your email addy will probably end up on a spammer's mailing list (not that I don't trust BRAVENET, I just don't trust any third-party advertizer droids).

Re: WELCOME TO MY FORUM!!!

Hi Sarah....

Came across the site while on a trawl for info on the Kings of Strathclyde, the ****onii and the legends of a Scottish based Arthur. I haven't had a chance yet to absorb much of the material but it looks as though I'll be busy reading through it all.

Well done

Louie
http://www.youtube.com/group/clota