Return to Website

MATURE'S MATINEE MESSAGE BOARD

A Forum To Discuss The Talented Actor Victor Mature

MATURE'S MATINEE MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy 5th Birthday to Mature's Matinee - The Victor Mature Fan Club and Website

I just wanted to congratulate Shannon on her fifth year as the webmaster of Mature's Matinee - The Victor Mature Fan Club and Website. (Sorry I'm a little late in the congratulations, but you know why.) I don't know how you do it! Keep up the great work!

Love ya!
Melanie

Re: Happy 5th Birthday to Mature's Matinee - The Victor Mature Fan Club and Website

Dear Shannon,
I also want to congratulate you on a fabulous website. It is unquestionably the best film star website in exixtence. Thank you for all the pleasure and information it has brought and keep up the good work. Vic Mature would have been very happy.

For Sandy Re: Re: Happy 5th Birthday to Mature's Matinee - The Victor Mature Fan Club and Website

Hi Sandy! Thank you so very much for your congratulations and for your nice comments about the site! I truly appreciate all of your kind words!

It has been a joy to run the site and it's been so great e-mailing you and all of Vic's great fans!

Thank you so much again for your nice message!

Shannon

Re: Happy 5th Birthday to Mature's Matinee - The Victor Mature Fan Club and Website

Hi Melanie! Thank you so much for your congratulations! I really appreciate it! Congratulations to you on all of your fantastic websites! You are brilliant!

Thanks for being such a great cousin and friend.

Shannon