MATURE'S MATINEE MESSAGE BOARD

A Forum To Discuss The Talented Actor Victor Mature

MATURE'S MATINEE MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MESSAGE TO SHANNON

Hi! Thank you so much for your nice message. It's so nice to hear from you! I hope that you're having a great year and enjoying your retirement!

That's great that you're ordering The Long Haul and Violent Saturday. Vic's so fantastic in them (as always!). Easy Living is also one of my favorites! I loved him working with Lucille Ball again.

The chat room you were wondering about can be found at: http://victormaturefanclub.tripod.com/chat.htm It's a really fun place to chat with other Vic fans. I'm also planning on setting up a regular Vic fan chat soon in the future so we can discuss his movies etc.

Thank you so much again for posting! I will look forward to you visiting the site again!

Shannon

Re: Re: MESSAGE TO SHANNON

HI SHANNON!!!

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE....ITS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU ONCE AGAIN....I'M GLAD THAT THERE ARE OTHER FANS LIKE MYSELF AND YOU. I JUST RECEIVED "VIOLENT SATURDAY" IN THE MAIL...AND ITS IN COLOR...WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS MOVIE IN 1955, I BELIEVE IT WAS IN BLACK AND WHITE....I LOVED IT!!! "THE LONG HAUL" IS ON THE WAY TO ME EVEN AS WE SPEAK. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT THE CHAT ROOM, I LOOK FORWARD TO VISITING IT VERY SOON AND TRADING INFORMATION WITH OTHER FANS ABOUT VIC'S LIFE AND MOVIES!!!

Re: Re: Re: MESSAGE TO SHANNON

Hi! Thank you so much for your nice message! I just posted a reply to your other message on the Additional Message Board. Thanks so much for posting it!

That's great that you received Violent Saturday! That's such a great movie! Have fun watching The Long Haul!

I will look forward to seeing you in the chat room! Thank you so much again for visiting and I look forward to you visiting again!

Have a great day!

Shannon