Return to Website

MATURE'S MATINEE MESSAGE BOARD

A Forum To Discuss The Talented Actor Victor Mature

MATURE'S MATINEE MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
V.Mature film?

There is a movie that is seen occasionally on AMC or TCM that stars Victor Mature (?), as a struggling playwright down on his luck he meets and marries a working girl who supports him in her apartment above an Italian restaurant. Old Vic finally gets his big break, his production is a hit, they go on to live the good life. Later, Vic's wandering eyes find the Blonde female lead in his latest production. She attempts to seduce our hero who turns her away and runs home to his wife. Questions: What is the name of this film? (nothing on the filmography clicks for me) who is the Blonde vixen?

Re: V.Mature film?

Hi! Thank you for posting. The movie is from 1953 and is called Affair With A Stranger. Victor and Jean Simmons played William and Carolyn Blakeley. A list of all of the actors who were in the movie is at: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0045477/ Monica Lewis was the blonde.

Thank you again for posting. Have a nice day!

Shannon

Re: Re: V.Mature film?

Shannon,
Thanks for the info! I just remembered that I posted the question, and was surprised to see that I received an answer so soon. 4:16 A.M.? Great! Thanks Again!
Mark

Re: Re: Re: V.Mature film?

Hi Mark! Thank you so much for your nice message! It was great to hear from you. I will look forward to you visiting the site again!

Have a great day!

Shannon