Return to Website

MATURE'S MATINEE MESSAGE BOARD

A Forum To Discuss The Talented Actor Victor Mature

MATURE'S MATINEE MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dangerous Mission

Hello, Does anyone out there have a way to obtain a copy of Dangerous Mission (1954)? I know it's not been released to home video or dvd, but it was shown years ago on TCM. I had an old vhs copy of it, but no longer. Thanks!

Re: Dangerous Mission

Hi Kris! Thanks so much for your message! A good place to contact would be http://www.movielead.com/ They are usually able to get any movie that you are looking for and you can purchase them on VHS or DVD. They usually make copies from University Archives of the movies so I've had good luck finding things I've been looking for there.

Thanks so much again for writing! If you need any other help please just let me know and I'll be so glad to help!

Have a great day!

Shannon

I MUST Have a Copy in My Collection. I'll Check. Mean-
while, Email Me, w/Your Name, Add., Tel. No. NO Reply
given w/out. "Sorry!"
Sid Bloomberg

Re: Re: Dangerous Mission

I've been looking for "Dangerous Mission" for some time now...I live in England but if anyone knows where I can order it I'd be very grateful

I've a Copy of "Dangerous Mission." If still wanted, Email Me @:
sidbloomberg@yahoo.com/
Thanx.

Sidney, Thank you so much! I have ordered the copy through Movielead.com, but it's been almost eight weeks and I have not yet received it. I'll contact them this week to get status. If it turns out that I cannot obtain it through them afterall, I'd LOVE to get a copy from you. I'll be back in touch with you as soon as I know more. Thanks again!

Kris

Sidney, You're very kind for your offer, but I contacted MovieLead and they have mailed my movie today. I think it will be all good, but if not, I'll try to find you again! Thanks once more!
Kris