Return to Website

MATURE'S MATINEE MESSAGE BOARD

A Forum To Discuss The Talented Actor Victor Mature

MATURE'S MATINEE MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IMPORTANT: Victor Mature website is moving

I have been working on the site and planning on moving the Victor site over to a host at www.victormature.net this month. I was just informed by America Online that as of November 1st, 2008 they will no longer provide web space or host sites. That means that they will be deleting the Victor site that I have up now. Luckily I've been working on things for months so have most of it saved. I am currently saving the rest of the files and will be moving everything over to www.victormature.net during the next three weeks.

I had wanted to also keep the files on the AOL site so when people visited there they would be automatically sent to the new www.victormature.net site. Sadly AOL is going to be deleting everything. There are advertisements all over so apparently they have started. :-(

Please spread the word that the site will be at victormature.net as of November 1st. Thank you so much for your help!

I wanted to make sure to let everyone know this. The site will now permanently be at www.victormature.net

This AOL site will remain up through October 31st.

Thanks so much for everyone's help in spreading the word. Please bookmark this Bravenet board so I can keep you updated on what is going on. It's: http://pub21.bravenet.com/forum/1759580502

Shannon