MATURE'S MATINEE MESSAGE BOARD

A Forum To Discuss The Talented Actor Victor Mature

MATURE'S MATINEE MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Commemorative In Italy?

Hi! Thank you very much for your message. I'm sorry but I do not know about a plaque or statue in Italy. There was a wonderful Exhibition and Cinema Review for Victor in Italy in the area where Victor's family came from in 2000 and 2001. It was called: Victor Mature. From Rendena Valley to Hollywood. You can read all about it at: http://www.victormature.net/vmature/cinema3.htm Maybe that was what you heard about?

Thank you so much for visiting! I will look forward to you visiting the site again. Have a wonderful day! :)

Shannon

Lee Canevari
Hi, I thought I remember a story that Victor
Mature had some kind of commemorative plaque or
statue erected in Italy. Perhaps it was in his father's home town in Italy. Does anyone know
if this is true and if so, does anyone have information about that commemorative?

Thank you for your quick reply. I looked at that
site, victormature.net/vmature/cinema3.htm and
I believe that was the event I was thinking of.
That must have been a great event for his daughter and that town. Thank you again. Lee Canevari

Thanks so much for your nice message! So glad that was what you were looking for and that you enjoyed looking at that page. Thank you so much for visiting the site and I will look forward to you visiting again! Have a great day! :)

Shannon