R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum

Please feel free to use this space for Reviews, Comments, Questions, Anything that you feel is information others can benefit from

R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr. Rylie

I have been seeing Dr. Rylie for over a year and she has been so amazingly helpful to me in so many ways. I have a disabled
wife which has led to some issues. Dr. Rylie is a very good listener and often has good advice. I love talking to her about
all things and she is so helpful. I feel blessed that I found her and made that first appointment. Many appointments later and I still feel the same. Dr. Rylie ability to help with prostate issues is very sincere and genuine. Especially in the
area of avoiding prostate cancer and working with those whom might have issues after prostate surgery. Dr. Rylie is a very
caring person and has many years experience dealing with clients. I personally think she can help many people like she has
helped me. If you are thinking of making an appointment, and are scared liked I was at first, don't be. She is great and compassionate. Talk to her and you'll see. Can't wait until my next appointment.