R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum

Please feel free to use this space for Reviews, Comments, Questions, Anything that you feel is information others can benefit from

R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily News!!!

Well it is now 6:30 & we are taking appointments until 11pm tonight.

We will be using our calendar so please keep checking on our site for valuable info.

Check out our links we found a new place similar to Craigs List.....

Have a great day & thank you for visiting us.....

Rylie

Re: Daily News!!!

Hey hey everyone!!!!

We have decided to stay in North Bergen until Suday the 16th. So make those appointments for this week.

Again we are moving into our permenant place August first so please do not be afraid to use the Amazon Wish List for payment options guys......

More to come later
Rylie

Good Thursday Morning to you all!!

Today we are taking appointments until 11pm tonight in our North Bergen Nj location.

I can not stress enough DO NOT MAKE THE APPOINTMENT if you ARE NOT GOING TO CALL OR SHOW UP...
There are others out there who would like to maybe have that time frame. So do not be selfish pretty please!!!!

We are getting very excited about visiting AC. We will be leaving on Sunday so if you would like to see us before then you should schedule asap...

August first we will be in our permenant location...We have waited a year so we are very happy. Dont forget you can use the Amazon.com wish list as a form of payment.

I would like to send a special thank you to all of you who were so understanding with my back issues. I found a chiropractor & he is fabulous. I feel better already!!!!

So I hope everyone is having a great day & hope to see you all soon.
Rylie

Monday 24th

Wow after a long week in AC we are back!!!! We had a great time down there and met some wonderful people.
We are planning to visit at least once a month so keep your eyes out on the calendar for the dates listed...

We are back in North Bergen for those who have been waiting patiently. We are taking appointments for this week. Our hours will be 10 am till 11 pm so book now.

August 1st we will be in our permenant location in West New York so we hope this location works for all of you. We have spent almost a year in Hotels and are very excited to be finally settling down. Don't forget you can use our amazon wish list as a form of payment. www.amazon.com If you need more info please ask.

Well until later have a great week!!!!

Rylie

Thursday July 27th.

Guys we need to schedule for the rest of this week. We are moving this weekend. So guys help us make our millions for our moving costs lol.... hjubbc

We appreciate all your help and understanding during our transition.

Until Later
Rylie

So here is my news for the day!!!

Today August 17th I will be taking appointments between 6pm and 11pm so please call & leave a message on what time & for how long.

Thank you for your understanding.
Rylie

Shea is on her way to Oregon for a lengthy visit so I will be working solo for a bit.

Happy September!!!!!

Im getting ready to have our first Workshop for Singles & one for Couples. So if you would like to get more info please email me and I can give you the details on how to register.

Sunday appointments need to be booked in advance. I will only see you on a Sunday if you have a reservation....

Shea may be gone through the summer so I may need to hire a receptionist. Im giving fair warning in advance it may be one of my very good GAY friends. I would hope you dont mind talking to a gentlemen. It isnt for sure yet but I really could use help in the office & that is what he is good at is Office Work.

Please reply with your opinions on this matter. Your opinion does make all the difference in the world.

Well looking forward to meeting you all!!!!

Rylie

Ok so my weekend sucked due to the storm & because of that I managed to miss a few appointments and may have upset a few people. Please know I had NO control over the landlords being here. To me I wouldnt want you here when you cant be relaxed. So for those of you who were effected by this weekend I send out my deepest apologies.

Now however Wednesday Im back in business so lets get you in.

The new studio is coming along great (minus the indoor pool I had).

Shea is staying in Orgeon for a while so I will be hiring someone to help with the calls and setting up appointments. Please with all do respect if you get them on the line they can answer anything I could answer so please dont be shy.....

Stay Warm & Have a Great Week

Rylie
201-430-3204b

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE I WILL BE OPEN ALL WEEKEND DUE TO MY MINI VACATION EARLIER THIS WEEK......LOL

SO IM TAKING APPOINTMENTS ALL WEEKEND STARTING THURSDAY!

Hello to all this beautiful Sunday!!!!

If you would like to see me this coming week I will be open all week.

I will be going on Vacation from Sept. 29th Till Oct. 7th or so plan ahead guys.

With Much Love
Rylie

Here is my WONDERFUL NEWS for this day!!! ( guess it depends on what day you are reading this lol....)

I would like to start up Classes & Workshops for Singles & Couples.... I know MANY of my clients have given thier opinions & think it would be a great idea!!!

So here is what I was pondering:

First & Formost I need your input on this.....

* Would you be willing to attend a Class or Workshop weekly or possibly bi weekly?

* If you were given info on how to "introduce" Tantra into your relationship?

* As a Single Individual would you be willing to sit in a room with other singles of mixed gender & discuss The Art Of Tantra?

Ok enough questions for now let me know what you think....

With Love
Rylie