R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum

Please feel free to use this space for Reviews, Comments, Questions, Anything that you feel is information others can benefit from

R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily News !!

Good Afternoon!!Did everyone get what they asked Santa for?? We hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Holiday!! Rylie will be seeing clients throughout the week for those of you who would like to get in before the New Year!! I will be in the office until about 5pm, so give us a call!! Hope to see you all soon!!

Re: Daily News !!

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen! Is your intimate life all you wnat it to be?? Do you feel that you could use a little improvement in the performance area? Why not start off the New Year by making yourself a BETTER LOVER!! You can achieve this thru TANTRA!! Give us a call now to schedule a session. We do have open appointments, so call now!!! We also ask that our return clients please post on our forum to tell others about your experiences. It would be great for potential clients to read about what they could expect by scheduling a session. (names do not have to be used) Thanks to all who hae taken time to visit the site. We would like to wish everyone a very safe and Happy New Year!!

Good Evening!!Just to inform everyone Rylie is taking appointments this evening (Sat, Dec 30th) until about 11pm. Give me a call if you would like to get scheduled tonight. Rylie is also seeing clients tomorrow until about 6pm for those who would like to pre-book. We would like to wish everyone a very safe and Happpy New Year!!

Good Morning to all!! How are you enjoying this dreary day?? Why not bring out a little sunshine by stopping in for a cozy, relaxing session. Rylie has open appointments this afternoon for anyone who would like to schedule. I will be in the office until about 4pm, so give us a call. I look forward to hearing from you all!!

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen. Just to inform everyone, I am now booking appointments for later this afternoon for those who would like to schedule. We would also like for all of you to start posting comments regarding the changes we have made to the website. We would really appreciate your feedback (positive or negative), just so we can get an idea of what you guys think looking at the site from another point of view. Thanks to everyone and Have a Wonderful Day!!

Good Afternoon All! We would like to inform everyone that we are now set up for couples sessions for anyone who is interested. We have gotten alot of requests for couples sessions, but were not set up at that time. Rylie does have open appointments this afternoon for those who would like to schedule. I will be in the studio to take calls until about 4pm. Have a Wonderful Day!!!

Good Afternoon!! Just to inform everyone, Rylie will be taking appointments this afternoon until late this evening for those who would like to schedule an after work session. She will also be seeing clients this weekend and it is best if you call ahead to pre-book. We hope everyone's New Year is starting out great!! Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for visiting!!

Good Afternoon All! I am now scheduling appointments for this afternoon and for those who would like to pre-book for later this week.We apologize, but we were not in the studio yesterday and Sunday. I know some of you were trying to contact us. Feel free to call now!! Appointments Available Today!!

Good Morning Ladies and Gents. Are we all getting used to this REAL winter weather?? Why not stop in for a warm, relaxing session? Appointments are available today, so give me a call and I will try my best to get you in as soon as possible!! Stay warm and be safe!!

Good Morning All! We here at R&R Intimate Remedies would like to announce that we will soon be starting a Bed & Breakfast. There will be more details to follow, but if you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We would also like for you guys to start posting comments on the forum regarding your experience here. We get alot of compliments and we would really appreciate if you guys would let others know. You do not have to use your name at all. Rylie does have open appointments today for those who would like to come in and end your work week with a cozy, relaxing session. She will also be working tomorrow if you would liek to pre-book. Have a great weekend and stay warm!!!

Good Afternoon All! Rylie is taking appointments this afternoon and this evening for those who woulld like to schedule today. The studio will also be open tomorrow if anyone would like to make a Sunday appointment. Everyone have a safe and wonderful weekend! Hope to speak to you all soon!!

Good afternoon everyone, and thank you for taking time to visit the site. We have not been in the office due to some electrical work getting done, for all those who have been calling and e-mailing. We are in the studio now and Rylie is taking appointments until later this evening if anyone would like to come in. She will be back in the studio starting at 10am for the rest of the week for anyone who would like to schedule early! Have a great evening, and I hope to hear from you all soon!!

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents!! I hope everyone's week is going well. Temperatures are going to be dropping today, so why not come in for a warm, cozy relaxing
Tantra session. Rylie has open appointments for this afternoon and evening for anyone who would like to schedule same day. I will be here in the office until about 4pm, so give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you!!

Good Afternoon! I am now booking appointments for this afternoon and evening! Rylie has sessions available from 4pm until about 10pm for anyone who wants an evening appointments. I will be here until about 4pm if you would like to be scheduled today. Appointments are also available for the remainder of the week starting at 10:30am. Hope to hear from you all soon!!

Good Afternoon All. Just in case you have not heard, we are starting to schedule appointments for our new location in New York. There are many of you who have been asking over the last few months about a New York location, and WE FINALLY DID IT!! Please keep an eye out for further postings regarding the days and times Rylie will be seeing clients out there. There are open appointments today for anyone who would like to schedule a same day session. Have a great day!!

Hello Everyone! I am now booking appointments for this evening and for tomorrow. Rylie will be seeing clients in our New York location on Wednesday, February 7th, 2007. If you would like to be seen in NY, you must book your appointmnents in advance. Give us a call now! We look forward to hearing from you all!! Have a Great Weekend!!

Happy Lover's Month!!!

February Is Couples Month which means Lets spread some LOVE!!!

Join us for our Special during the month of February

We will be offering our Couple's Romantic Bed & Breakfast Retreat.

Please call for details.......
201-430-3204

Good Afternoon All. Unfortunately we are not at the new Queens location this week. We will be posting what day next week we will be in New York, so please keep up with the latest postings! Rylie is taking appointments in the North Bergen location this afternoon if anyone would like to schedule today. There also will be upcoming postings regarding seminars and our new Bed&Breakfast weekend getaway. I will be in the office until 4pm to take all calls. Hope to see you all soon!!

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents. We here at R & R Intimate Remedies would like to extend a $25 Valentine's Day discount for this week only!! (2/12/07-2/16/07) Give us a call now to take advantage of this offer. Rylie has open appointments today, and for the rest of the week. Happy Valentine's Day to all!!