R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum

Please feel free to use this space for Reviews, Comments, Questions, Anything that you feel is information others can benefit from

R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Here a New Concept!!! A MUST READ!!

Hi Riley,
I am originally from India. I have been to two tantric sessions there and I am so glad to find one here. It is unfortunate that people don't appreciate this enough. People had a foreign attitude on Yoga, but that is now chaning. Scheduling something next week. See you.

Peace

Re: Here a New Concept!!! A MUST READ!!

Here is a "Thought of the Week"

**** Happens in Life So what do we do.........?
Current mood: Revitalized & Rejuvenated!

Well one thing is for certain, we can't give up. Most people think that when life throws a curve ball you should just throw in the towel because they can not see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Why do you suppose this is our nature? As a Dr. I have learned alot of things , but one thing in particular is "If you want something YOU have to go get it" Nothing in life comes easy and it certainly will not come knocking on your door.

It is as simple as just setting goals both long term & short term. You have to start off little then go from there. Once you reach your first goal you have set for yourself you will have an over whelming sense of accomplishment. This will be the foundation for the rest of your life to reach each goal you set for yourself.

So my advice would be to sit down when you have time to think and write a few things down you would like to get accomplished in the next 30 days. Make them realistic & work towards achieving them.

I would love to hear back from those who take the time to do this.

Good Luck
Dr. Rylie