Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mander discussion site

Its gone again.........

Peter

The Mander board still seems to be down.

Hi Sean - still no luck with your guestbook, but hopefully this will work.

Haven't had time to browse everything, but seems like a good site!

Just one point with which I would take issue in your "Journal" - why would anyone want to avod "the scantily-clad shivering nymphettes who are busy drinking all the vodka" ? Send a few my way any day!!

Cheers

Andrew

Ha!

No - you are probably correct. However, I think that even you would wish to avoid the Protective Dyke....

I ned to contact JPM tomorrow, so I will also ask about the Mander board.

In the meantime, please tell everyone that I will be delighted for people to use my site. Incidentally, although (for some bizarre reason) there is no 'edit' facility on this board, there is a 'preview' button, with an opportunity to make changes, so it is almost as good - honest!

Andrew - I see what you mean about the guestbook. It is now a bit late, but I will try to investigate tomorrow and see if I can sort it out.

Oh my God - this board's clock is SO wrong....

Remember that, whilst this board does not possess some of the features of the excellent Mander board, I do have live discussion - if anyone wishes to chat. You will need a recent version of Java enabled, in order to participate. ....

.... and the emoticons are more fun, too....

Yes, thank you So much....

OK, even though it is late, I have sorted the guestbook (hopefully). At present, the fields in the post response page are clearly labelled....

I spoke to John Pike Mander today, who informed me that his webmaster is working to try to ensure that the board is back on-line as soon as possible.

However, at present, she (the webmaster) is not sure exactly what has happened and the server is not being particularly helpful.