Return to Website

Old Cambuslang

Old Cambuslang Snippits and Personal Contact messages

Old Cambuslang
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for the Coyle family

Hello again everyone. I am trying to locate any of the Coyle family from Kings Crescent. Mum and Dad were Pat and Hannah, Sons Patrick, Joseph and Hugh. (Alias Shugie?) One other son, I have forgotten his name. (It was 60 years ago)The Daughters were Anna, Frances Mary and Claire, (I think) although unrelated, the family looked after me when my Gran was unwell, which was frequently, I had no Mum or Dad. I think the Gerries dropped me into London instead of bombs one night in July 1940, I then moved to Meek Place, Cambuslang where Gran lived.
Any help from anyone(except Sid McEwan) would be welcome. Thank you.

Your location Goa - India

Re: Looking for the Coyle family

Would you be the same James Harvey who attended St Brides Primary school around 1945 to 1951?
Perhaps you won't remember me , but I think we were in the same class. I seem to remember you were quite a shy child.Do you remember Mr McMENAMIN TEASED US AS WE ARRIVED LATE FOR CLASS? Hope you are well and happy and that you find the Coyle family,

Kind regards Helen Kerr McCallum

Your location Cambuslang

Re: Looking for the Coyle family

hi im sure two of the coyle family were manus and john they lived at number 3 kings crescent i stayed at number 1.
and that teacher was big budda lol

Your location nsw australia