Return to Website

Old Cambuslang

Old Cambuslang Snippits and Personal Contact messages

Old Cambuslang
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old Cambuslang

My name is Linda and was brought up in 5 Morrison street with my older sister Sheena John Jacqueline and Ronnie in the early 50s I Am looking for anyone who remembers us Our surname was Prescott. Father John Mother Rena who was a Mackinnon before marrying my father. Our Gran was caled Jessie would love to hear from anyone Thank you :grinning:

Your location Swindon Wilts

Re: Old Cambuslang

Hi Linda ,I don't remember you but i rembember your mum and dad ,I think your dad was from Nottingham ,I remember your brother John and sister Sheena .I was having a talk with a gent on the AULD CAMBUSLANG SITE about the area that we were brought up in and I mentioned to him the old swing park at the bottom of Morrison St and how I remember your big sister Sheena hurting her leg on the spiked iron fence that surrounded the swing park ,that must have been the late 50's early 60's We lived in 56 Park st .Tell your family I was asking after them and hope they are all well

Kind regards William Stubbs.

Your location Cambuslang

Re: Old Cambuslang

Hi William i am not used to this site. So you remember Sheena at the old swing park and falling on the spikes oh blimey yes Sheena will be 68 in May. Our baby sister Jacqueline passed away at the age of 54 she took her life to Suicide. Our Mother also passed away suddenly in 1976 age 50. I Remember Sheena mention your names small world.

Your location Swindon Wilts