Old Cambuslang

Old Cambuslang Snippits and Personal Contact messages

Old Cambuslang
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Old Cambuslang - Linda Prescott Gale

Hi linda i do remember yous your mum was my dads sister his name was Bill Mckinnon dont know if yous remember us wee moved from cambuslang when wee were all yougn and yous used to come to see us in bridgeton my mums name was Anna hope you get this message xx

Your location bridgeton glasgow

Oh My Yes Bill was my uncle and I remember Anna can you please get back to me have you got a email you can give me so i can contact you I Am so excited cant wait. Linda

Your location Swindon Wilts

Hi Linda i have looked on Facebookmany timed to see if i could find any yous more so Jaquline her and myself are same age and i used to come stay with yous when your mum and dad moved to Carlyle.send you my emal is j.steen@sky.com and you will get me on FB Joanne Steen

Your location bridgeton glasgow

Hi Joanne, I Have been Looking on Facebook To here is my email linfaery@gmail.com My Facebook page is Linda Gale My profile is my daughter Charlene Cover is Myself and Husband taken in 1984 have lots to tell you and many tears xxx

Your location Swindon Wilts

Your Dad must be 90+ - My Dad Jimmy Lynn died Feb 1967, aged 42, Brother Paul died Oct 1967, aged 14, My Mother Jane ( Farrell ) Lynn died Jun 2016 aged 89. Hope you are well!! - My Sister Catherine, who was born in 1963, still stays in the house in Springhall, where we moved to from 5 Morriston St. July 1964 - did your family not move to Silverbanks??

Your location Blantyre

My Father will be 88 this year sorry for your loses !!

Your location Swindon

No we moved to Carlisle. Do you remember my gran Jessie ??

Your location Swindon

Re: Old Cambuslang

Hi I lived with my family at 216 main st and was friendly with John Murphy who lived at 7 Morris on st Did you know them Regards Sandy

Your location Hamilton