Old Cambuslang

Old Cambuslang Snippits and Personal Contact messages

Old Cambuslang
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miss Maley

Hello again,

I think Miss Maley's brother in law was from Hungary, Joe Stepik was from Poland. Was it "Arisaig" Mr McEwan took the choir to?

Your location Ontario, Canada

Re: Miss Maley

You were right the first time, Patricia. Miss Maley's sister was Annie and her husband Bernard was from Poland and they brought Bernard's son, Bruno, over to Cambuslang in about 1959, I think, when Bruno was about 14. I haven't seen or heard from Bruno for 40 years. His last name was Maslanka, Bruno Maslanka.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello again,

I think Miss Maley's brother in law was from Hungary, Joe Stepik was from Poland. Was it "Arisaig" Mr McEwan took the choir to?

Re: Re: Miss Maley

There's a Bruno Maslanka in the telephone dir for Allanshaw Gardens Hamilton

Ed

Replying to:

You were right the first time, Patricia. Miss Maley's sister was Annie and her husband Bernard was from Poland and they brought Bernard's son, Bruno, over to Cambuslang in about 1959, I think, when Bruno was about 14. I haven't seen or heard from Bruno for 40 years. His last name was Maslanka, Bruno Maslanka.

Replying to:

Hello again,

Re: Re: Re: Miss Maley

Thanks, Ed. I will follow up on that.

Replying to:

Ed

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hello again,

Re: Re: Re: Re: Miss Maley

Just had an e-mail from my brother Michael Emonds, he has been on the phone to Bruno and had a good chat with him. Michael lives in England and see him next time he goes to Scotland.

Bruno was in Michael's class when he arrived in Scotland and Michael was in charge of helping him settle into class. This is a great site, keep up the work.

Patsy

Replying to:

Thanks, Ed. I will follow up on that.

Replying to:

Ed

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hello again,

Your location Georgetown, Ontario