Return to Website

Old Cambuslang

Old Cambuslang Snippits and Personal Contact messages

Old Cambuslang
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Family

Does anyone remember the Murdoch Family we stayed at No4 Bothwell Street my parents names were John&Mima.Our names are Sandra John Margaret Thomasina & Isabel we moved to Langcroft Drive in Halfway around 1953 Our younger brother Campbell was born in Halfway

Your location Fife

Re: My Family

Margaret,

Was your brother a policeman?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Does anyone remember the Murdoch Family we stayed at No4 Bothwell Street my parents names were John&Mima.Our names are Sandra John Margaret Thomasina & Isabel we moved to Langcroft Drive in Halfway around 1953 Our younger brother Campbell was born in Halfway

Re: Re: My Family

Joe

Were you thinking of my old mate Harry Murdoch who lived in Rosebank Drive HAlfway and was in the Polis in the Hamilton area?

Ed

Replying to:

Margaret,

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: My Family

ED,

I believei his name was Harry although I haven't seen him for years. He is probably retired by now.

Joe

Replying to:

Joe

Were you thinking of my old mate Harry Murdoch who lived in Rosebank Drive HAlfway and was in the Polis in the Hamilton area?

Ed

Replying to:

Margaret,

Replying to:

Hi Ed Harry is my cousin, we lived in Langcroft Drive

My brother is around the same age as Harry his name is John Murdoch

Replying to:

Joe

Ed

Replying to:

Margaret,

Replying to:

Re: Re: My Family

Hi Joe sorry I took so long to get back to you I was in Paris for a few days.I think youre thinking of my cousin Harry he was in the police do you know my brother John

Replying to:

Margaret,

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Family

Joe I spoke to my brother John, He said he knows you

he reckons you lived in Cairnswell Avenue.

Replying to:

ED,

I believei his name was Harry although I haven't seen him for years. He is probably retired by now.

Joe

Replying to:

Joe

Ed

Replying to:

Margaret,

Replying to:

Your location FIFE

Margaret,

I received an E-mail from Sandra but when I replied the message was returned. I think she may have given me the wrong e-mail address.

Replying to:

Hi Joe sorry I took so long to get back to you I was in Paris for a few days.I think youre thinking of my cousin Harry he was in the police do you know my brother John

Replying to:

Margaret,

Replying to:

Your location East Kilbride

Hi Joe her e mail address is sandnor@blueyonder.co.uk

Replying to:

Margaret,

I received an E-mail from Sandra but when I replied the message was returned. I think she may have given me the wrong e-mail address.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Margaret,

Replying to:

Your location Fife

re.murdoch family, I myself was born in bothwell st number 3 my mother alice boyle remembers your family well, we moved to cairnswell ave 88 about the same time asyou moved.I was born dec 52 and I think we moved when Iwas about 4.please feel free to mail me if you have any ? Im sure my mother would be only too happy to help,by the way,my mothers name is now curley as she married willy curley (halfway butchers) some years after the death of my father,ps, does anyone have an old photo of curleys butchers in halfway?

Your location denmark