Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rims

Rite lookin 4 a set of wheels for ma corsa SXI! unfortunately the deal with the focus fell through due to a financial difficalty!!!! Basically a fuckin nite mare !!!!! So lookin 4 a set of 16" or 17" with decent rubber!!!

Cheers

Re: Rims

ill speak 2 dez see what he can do for u

get it slammed 60 on the standard rims first. then worry bout 17s. dont get 16s coz u will always want 17s

Thats ideal gordon cheers!!! All a have to do is buy the springs ma uncle wiil fit them 4 fuck all!!!

watz dez got like?

dont know. but he works a the vaux garage. so there might be somethin kickin about

theres a boy sellin brand new 16s on strathycruise. no tyres. for 250. ud get them for 200, vaux fitment

James has got his rims now boss - 17s I feel will go down a treat on the puppy.

He has also started to spike the hair up - He can't drive a corsa without the hair being spiked up. It would just spoil the trend.....

I feel all in time James will be your genuine wee cora loving fan! one word of advice james, Don't try and race many folk in your SXI - Folk will just laugh.

Hopefully one day I will have a chance to smoke you in the Crocus.......wise...

spikeing the hair up isnt a trend its a rule

Well mr whitelaw ill have u know the hair will be going no where from now on its staying down!!!!!!

ull nedd to sell ur corsa then. either that or u will get run of the road or summit