Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lime green callipers

Mr Peat - need i say any more......

im sure lots of lads out there will know fine well what I'm taking about. Black saxo 13's and sitting as high as a pepole carrier....

Lime........ Whats your emotions on the chosen colour??

Re: Lime green callipers

that would be fast and furious green

Hey nobs.

you must be sad peeps. if you have any comments on my car you should be big enough to say to my face, if you think you are hard putting it on a website.
Anyways, I dont ask you to comment or look at my car, its my business, so shut up small gentials and keep it that way.
I think that the comments provided by the people who were at the back of the que when god was issung the humour are a bit rich.(the people refered to know what I mean)

Both of you see me nearly everyday, raise this issue with me then, and see what happens to you.

Craig

wise craig wise. get in there. its all just a laugh sped. ive not even seen ur calipers. it was wee doog who said the lads were green. get into the welder man in the mornin. give him a roastin.. where the fuk are ur 15s. turnbull was wonderin if ud sell them. ??
happy days

Hey Sped!! Wise!!

I put this on the site coz I knew fine well you would read it and reply!!

Happy days indeed!!

an upset has occured

I feel that alot of ppl are indeed upset here!!!
I feel that speedies car is more modified than welders car!!
The day that welder does sumthin to his car will be the day he can abuse other plls i feel!!
Played It Well!!!

Just shut it Douglas Peat or you will get a kicking!!

The snakes ring will be out!!! You ain't got a car my friend and until you do please do not attempt to pass judgement on anyone.

I have done the modding - I might do the Crocus, i might not. Just going to see how things pan out...

The bump strips and all that are getting sprayed on the 15th so thats my start to modding!!!

deary me . upset

judgement has been passed

cecil judging people on the web