Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charlie Low , Loch Garage - My back bumper

Just a pointer to stay away from the loch Garage if you need your car sprayed...

I needed a new back bumper sprayed as the one on my car was cracked.

Took the car out to Charlie Low and he got a new bumper in and sprayed it. Despite taking 4 days to do this he proceeded to make a complete arse or doing something that should be quite simple.

There was a drip mark on the bumper and he said, "it will polish out" Thats right Charlie just you be lazy and do a pish job to the bumper.

He didn't even mask off the black bumpstrip properly - I now have the black bump strip with dabs of silver paint on it..... Ideal.

When I got home i found a big bit of cataloy on my roof!!

I got charged £150.00 for this prvilage and now the bumper is hanging like a pound of mince!!

I now need to get a new bumper as the one he got for my car must have been some pish copy....big bits sticking too far out etc.....

So Don't go to this guy!!! He is a total rip off!! £150.00 I spent so I can put this crap bumper in the bin!!!!!

Don't anyone else make the same mistake!!

I'm upset and I have not played it well....

Re: Charlie Low , Loch Garage - My back bumper

i will second that the guy is i joker. lazy bastard

not just lazy - money grabbing basta*d!!

Just as well the bump strips never got done or the whole car would have been ruined!!

Absolute Joker!!

Bumped!!!!

Like Wingy and Mr Lmb, Charlie Low and Crig Robertson should be banned from everything.....

Well, at least everything to do with spraying cars!!

I would say that is far, doesn't folk agree??

I'm still upset

take it back and loose the rag wae the dick. get ur money back