Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Farming Land Rover Defenders

How do you feel about these lads??

Seen a 52 plate one on the lang whang the other day there... it was done right in, possibly in a worse nick than Davie Nichol's rover when he crashed it into Cartland bridge!!

Does anyone know what these boys do with these defenders? Do they hold some sort of farmers rally or Destruction Derby?

Answers/suggestions would be welcomed......

Re: Farming Land Rover Defenders

they just run them right into the ground. at least the use 4x4s for what there designed

That is wise Gordon but who do the farming lads manage to get away with using the cherry ade in a tractor and no road tax or insurance and be on the road??!!

It upsets me to say the least!! The put shite on the road and it causes chashes all the time - I'm getting fed up of it!!!

If you crashed coz of a tractor you would need to pay for it anyway as the boy has no insurance!!! The only thing you can do is thake them to court. That tends to be costly!!

Get the FARMERS off the road with the smelly tractors!!! Keep our road clean and shit free!!!!!

Come on lads - who is with me on this one as I'm getting upset the more I type......

very good point. it is usetting when uv just cleaned the breif then go roung a corner to find yourself driving in the contents of a field. but.......

the farming lads are only makin a livin. this isny ever gonna change. these boys have potatos to grow etc. let them enjoy the time they have to farm cause crashes, drive quads o the road, and all in all stink the place out wae shite.

I'm not willing to let them enjoy that gordon. I don't like cleaning cow shit off the sils of my car when I have just spent 3 hours polishing the head right off it....

The boys on the whang love their quad... Bet they love me even more for giving them the fingers and toting the hord at every operchancity