Resurrection of Valor's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Resurrection of Valor's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Raids/Keys :)

Woot, after I did some studying I thought I would do some research on the task that we might attempt in the near future, The PoJ trials :).
On allazkhazam's website under this URL:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/qsearch.html?zone=162

I found information about how to do the trials. Information pertaining to what to say and what happens during each trial. Nohands, I don't know which one you did, but after reading the startegy on how this one guy did it, I say we go with the Trial of Execution. This is how this guy did it and he did it Six-boxing:
Did not slow a single mob the entire time. All the enchanter did was throw a nuke once on each mob and mezzed maybe twice at most the entire trial.
The hard thing about boxing of course is moving all of them about if needed. So try to minimize your possible movement. Put the casters and the bard in the back left corner by the stage on their mounts (all the bard did the entire trial was play mana song). Have the tank in front of them to grab quick proximity agro and the rogue hidden behind where the tank will be fighting the mobs.
The cleric cast his elixir type spells to reduce agro (one of my losses was because I cast a pious light on the rogue and pulled most of the mobs off the warrior- reducing DPS of course). Other then that the cleric did nothing. Rogue used BS about 50% of the time since I was busy doing stuff with the other characters. Used the druid for nuking only (I tried banishment the frist round and it worked- right before the druid went LD causing me to lose the trial). Banishment would have been more useful had I had a bunch of the rock mobs but I only got 2-3 at most the entire time (the only other time I used it I got a resist). So I just stuck with what was working instead. Finally after now LD's I pulled it off.

These trials are 1-Group only meaning that only six members of the guild can be flagged for Plane of Storm and Plane of Valor at a time. We will need to do multiple trials to get everyone flagged. I believe this is a huge progressive stride in making our guild more powerful, I would love to group with everyone in PoV and PoS.

Hope this helps, Im getting really excited

Domition Flavian (Enchanter Power)
RoV forever

Re: Raids/Keys :)

Nice post Dom. I need to do all my backflagging as well and was Glad to see some guildies get There PoJ trials done. Now that we have some people familiar with The trials they can give some advice on how to get it done. I will be glad to tank on as many trials as needed to get as many guildies done . Hopefully we can set something up .