Resurrection of Valor's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Resurrection of Valor's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shrink device for large races.

In my travels I have come across a rare device that has unlimited charges of shrink. I would like to start taking the large race players from our guild to get this item. As it is a no drop item you will need to be present in order to get it. Here is a link for the item.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=8280

If you are interested in getting this item please post here, as soon as I have a few people to take I will start setting up times to go in and farm this. It drops off of a level 53 mob all mobs in the area were dark blue to my level 65 Necro so we should be able to get some exp while farming them. I will need at the very least a solid tank 50+ or a healer in order to do this. I feel that this would be a very good item to have as it would help to reduce set up time on our raids and as we all know time is money.

Ceggan 61 Cleric
Aeshma 65 Necromancer

Re: Shrink device for large races.

Wooot Ceggan, Welcome to the post. I strong agree with you on this item, it will also allow our chanters (Armestar, Iilie, and I) to be able to target the mobs a lot faster instead of trying to run around our strong burly tanks, hehe. I will see you on the 13th of May. I had my first final yesterday and it went pretty good, I hope the others go just as well.

I also found some very valuable information pertaining to the Plane of Hate. In the past you needed a wizzy to port you up there, so I asked some of my friends in the Primal Vengenance guild and Bryko their GL told me that you can buy stones in Neriak :).

These stones are sold by Dvis Zexus in the Neriak 3rd Gate. Location: +445 -815 in the Cleric Guild

The stone is called Fuligan Soulstone of Innoruuk

You then give this stone to someone in POK, I dont know the name of that person, but if you ask around you should be able to find him. Its one stone per port per person and stones are like 56 plat. Of course, if you get a group with our loyal wizzys Ubiyen and Waylo then we will beable to port two groups up at the cost of only 112 plat, hehe.

Domiton Flavian (Enchanter Power)
RoV forever

I woud be interested in getting one of those . I currently have Anizok's Minimizing Device which uses charges . So let me know when you want to do this and we can go camp it and try to get as many as the guild needs.

About the Stones, I will Go to Neriak this Friday after my Finals and will buy a stack of these stones. I will then put them in the guild bank.

Handing the Fuligan Soulstone of Innoruuk to an NPC named Relm M'Loch in the Plane of Tranquility will telaport you up to Hate.

>>>>>>>The only way back out is via a spell<<<<<<<
(gate, druid transport, wizard transport...)