Resurrection of Valor's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Resurrection of Valor's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Raid Sign-up

OK ppl here it is. If you need an Epic Mob taken down this is the place to let me know about it. I need to know "WHO"; "WHERE"; "WHAT". This is goin to decide where we go for the Weekly Sunday Raid; and also what forces should be needed. I'm goin to try to do as little travelling as possible; ie, chardok has 3 pieces available (chanty; warr; clr). The more pieces in the same zone; the more likely that zone will get hit. So if you want your mob/piece it needs to be replied to THIS post to be considered for the Sunday Raid.

Gorrayn

Re: Raid Sign-up

I need:
Head of Serpent in Plane of Fear off of the
Spirt of Shissar (When we go would like to
take out as many mobs as possible too, this
will benefit the guild if we do, great drops
here)
Essence of a Vampire in Plane of Hate off of
the Forsaken Revenants (I have stones in MB)
Princes Head in Chardok off of the Chalice of
Kings (I will also need to do a turn in here
for the 4th piece of my epic turn in)

Thanks and apprieciate the help,

Domition Flavian (Enchanter Power)

I need:

1. Cleric piece from Chardok

2. Ragefire's heart in Skyfire Mtns.

These 2 pieces will complete my cleric epic.

Miragul

I would like to do a Miragul raid some time for my epic. he is a necro that is in everfrost caves.

i also need to kill Emerald Jungle

* Severilous

Nagafen's Lair (Solusek B)

* Lord Nagafen

Skyfire Mountains

* Talendor

Western Wastes

* Melalafen
i just need to kill one of them for a Torn, Burnt book and for the Torn,frost covered boook i need to kill
Dreadlands

* Gorenaire

Permafrost

* Lady Vox

Timorous Deep

* Faydeda
one of them.....
there are still more i need to raid for parts of my epic but i will worry about those later......

Thanks.
-Bdon

Hi, I'm new to guild so hopd I'm doing this right, lol. I need to go to Chardok to get an Uncommon to Rare drop "Mansi Herb" from Grand Herbalist Mak'ha. He can be found in the Herb House which is located North of the Chardok Bank and behind a waterfall and stream. It can also be reached from the Bridge Keeper or the Ledge path going into the mines. Placeholder is "A Dizok Herbalist" and he spawns in the Herb House. Herb House is guarded by Lots of Chokidai and Apprentice Herbalists.
I don't know respawn time though. Thanks in Advance, Sanuuyan Lvl 55 Necro.

I need:

Red dragon scale

Green dragon scale

Spiroc Lord in PoAir

ohhh ya...

and the qween in chardoc

When we have time and I can acually participate and not WORK. I need "Praklion of the Cauldron" in Dragnor's Cauldron.... he spawns at 10pm gametime and despawns at 7 am game time. He has is said to be just as mean as any Kunark era dragon and has 3 AE's Sonic Blast, Tempest, and Slumber. He will run at 70% health and must be let to run to his next spot then reagro and will run again at 30 or 40% health again let run and reagro at his last locatin kill then I loot (Treanik's Tarnished Axe).

After this step I need Ireblind Imp in Plain of Fear for(Burning Essence of Rage)

Then a few easier mobs I can get with a small group .

Then the Final battle with the Raving Goblinmaster who spawns a few waves of mobs that must be killed as u chase him threw Warslik Woods then kill him and I got the (Kerasain Axe of the Ire) whoo hoo! I hpe to do this sometime.

Just posting to say Hi to everyone and put my name up for raiding. I'm a 55+ cleric newly recruited a few days ago, and have not started work on my epic yet ( figure i'll work on leveling first before any of that). My only drawback is that im a late night PST player, so except for the occasional weekend i wont be available for sceduled raids =( Drop me a tell ingame if you need an assit with anything

Hello All, I need to do Karnor's Castle for my Main, "Ubiyen", Wiz epic 1.0. need to take Venril Satir, for Gnarld staff drop. I'm ready anytime. Thank you.

All I need is PoSky for the Spirok Wingblade. That and the Red Scale will complete my Epic. The Red scale is not a huge worry, I will either buy it or possibly it will drop on Talendor for Cleric Epic.(Dual Focus for Sleepys raid now)

I also know that a few other Warriors in the guild still need this part for epic, so a faming of the Wingblade might be a better plan.

Thanks
Tgaur Frostreaver- Warrior of the 55th Rank
Nilrae Arianhod- Mage of the 34th Summoning

Oh forgot to post this in my last one. Plane of Hate might be a good idea for a possible target. I know Lastronemis needs the Hand of the Maestro which I have sucessfully killed b4. Easy as pie if adds are avoided. And an earlier post stated that it was needed for the Essence of Vampyre for Enchater Epic. Both are fairly easy drops to obtain. Essence is very rare. This is a raid best left for when everyone has LOTS of time to burn. I think I spent 5-6 hours there b4 Essence dropped. Hand was down as soon as we found him.

I need the Pod of Seawater off of the dragon faydedar in timorous deep is the last epic mob for me! thanks ahead of time to all who help

Ok guys here is what i need...as many of you know i have been working on my epic 1.0 piece exclusively for about a week now (not talking about the time spent randomly over the last 1.5 years). I have completed a large portion of the quest as i have soulfire already but i need the firery avenger. to do this i need a low lvl raid (lvls 45-52) to kill 2 different dragons for books they carry. One book is called the Torn Frost Covered Book...it drops off of Gorenaire in Dreadlands, Lady Vox in permafrost, and Faydedar in Timorous Deep..any will work.
The second piece i need is called a Torn, Burnt Book...it drops off of Severilous in Emerald Jungle, Lord Nagafen in Nagafen's Lair, Talendor in Skyfire, and Melafen in Western Wastes. I only need one of each and any of the dragons will work for each. Once again if you are more than lvl 52 and you attack one of these dragons or are in the raid you get booted from the zone...

ok need VSR in kc and some griff on posky (ill look it up) and perci is done for rordon i still need prismatic priest in temple of ro, grimble box in sol a, shards in skyfire and then ragefire. Nice to see we switched raid day to sunday think this will help my attendance because i work every sat all day long
so thanks for the sundays.

I don’t mean to intrude but my lvl 54 bst has just got his epic going and he needs,
• The Icebound Spirit in Permafrost
• The spirit of Malevolence in Lesser Faydark
• The spirit of Decay in Ferrott
• The spirit of Sorrow in Swamp of no Hope
• The spirit of Torment in Stonebrunt
• The spirit of Rage in Emerald Jungle
That’s all I need for now. But you can find all of this info at http://www.beastlords.org/
All of the mobs should be fun lol and easy so good for low lvl players

I need to kill one of the following Nagafen (Level 53 in Nagafen's Lair), Faydedar (Level 60 in Timorous Deep), Talendor (Level 60 in Skyfire Mountains), and Severilous (Level 60 in Emerald Jungle.) And also need to kill one of the folllowing Lady Vox (Level 53 in Permafrost), Faydedar (Level 60 in Timorous Deep), and Gorenaire (Level 60 in Dreadlands.) I also need to kill Miragul in Everfrost Ice Caves.