AFFI Honor Guard Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

AFFI Honor Guard Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello to All

Brothers & Sisters,
Hope all of you and your families are doing well. I wanted to say thanks once again to everyone who helped out in making the convention a great success. I look forward to Rockford in 07 and am confident that we will once again have a great time. I hope that all of you are making drils whenever possible. I know that Joe Baum would be happy if you did.
Northern District Commanders, I will be in touch to arrange a May meeting so that we may discuss a few issues. Take care and be safe.

Jeff H. Bruno,
Northern Deputy State Commander

Re: Hello to All

Glad to see a forum started on the Honor Guard where we can discuss issues with yous' guys' from the north on here and not wait until convention. Now if you could just get the Southern District Commander to do something.

Bobby Williams
Metropolis L-3367

Re: Re: Hello to All

Okay it's not very often I do this but I messed up. What was meant to be written was the Southern Deputy State Commander. Sorry about the mix up. I would surely hate to not get a dig in on Dejournet. You know his last name sounds like something you put on a frickin' sandwich for crying out loud. Have a nice day boys and be safe!