AFFI Honor Guard Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

AFFI Honor Guard Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fire dept honor guard

I am trying to set up an honor guard for my fire dept, and seeking advice from those who have experience with it or someone who can point me in the right direction, i have gotten the go ahead from my chief buy really dont know where to start.
Iam a firefighter in buckeye az, my email is chrismed11@hotmail.com any assistance would be appreciated
thx C.Baker

Re: fire dept honor guard

Chris,

I am happy to here that you're interested in starting an HG. Please call me 815-935-9950 or e-mail me @ jtjkb@comcast.net and we will discuss things. I will tell you that we have a HG Convention in January 08 that if you would like to come and see it, we would love to have you. In past years, members from Vegas,California, Wisconsin, etc have attended this convention as they were starting their own guard.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris,

Very excited that you are interested in forming and Honor Guard. Contact me by email or phone, (618)973-6797 and I will be more than happy to lend my assistance in anyway.

Thx for all the help im going to forward this info to my training chief and we will be intouch