AFFI Honor Guard Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

AFFI Honor Guard Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AFFI Honor Guard web site

Thanks Jim, and I appreciate the message. I am always open for photo's of our members and trainings for the site. I update mostly the Drills page when District Commanders send me their information. I am also the Web Master for the AFFI site now, so indeed I am busy, but always happy to update my sites. Information for our page thankfully doesn't change that often, because it is intended to be informational for people who visit. Also, it is there for our Guidelines for members, since we don't print them for new members anymore. The District page and Upcoming Events is more of what we need to be going to check. I also add a flash message and send out an e-mail to users when a LODD happens. If you have not already signed up on the AFFI site, please do so and make sure to check the box that has Honor Guard so you get blast e-mails for us as well. Like I said, I would be happy to post new photo's when they come along. So if you have some, you can send them to my e-mail address listed. Stay safe, Jeff