Return to Website

POW/MIA Freedom Fighters

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED.

ALL THE POSTS CURRENTLY HERE, WILL REMAIN.
HOWEVER, THIS FORUM WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY NEW POSTS.

TO READ AND POST IN THE NEW FORUM, PLEASE CLICK BELOW:

http://pub199.ezboard.com/bpowmiafreedomfighters47395

THANK YOU!

POW/MIA Freedom Fighters
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Left to DIE in Arctic HELL

I made an interesting discovery and believe your US Government left soldiers to Die in the arctic to prevent the political fall out from the failure of their mission.

There is even stong evidence that Amercian Service Men MAY have been killed to prevent the Leak of this information to the Public.

The events are Documented in the book "The Ghosts of Cape Sabine" L F Gutteridge. IsBN 0 399 14589-3

The Book does not draw this Conclusion it only provides the CLUES necessary to make what is Painfully CLEAR.

The Story begins at the Little Bighorn and Ends with Joseph Stalin pinning a Medal on the chest of Adolphus Greely who is buried as an American National Heroe.

The RESCUE ships that finally saved Greely were not scrapped until 1948 so the grand-children of these Missing Soldiers may still survive!

The most Critcal line in the book says this and you tell me if you believe the SKULLS found in Fort Conger were ESKIMOE

or not! Page 329: "Goodsells memoir testified to the skulls found at the site, nine in all, one of them covered in long YELLOW hair" Are you aware of Inuits in 1901 having YELLOW HAIR? Greely destroyed and changed his documents that is recorded fact.But Greely and Earnest Garlington had held their tongues so they were rewarded with commands and honors.

This is historical FACT. It needs to be studied! These men occupied the highest levels of your Government. They abandoned their men behind and did much worse than that I am sure! This needs to be uncovered!